Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Princess Welcome Tilda

Good morning everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! I can't believe how fast these weeks are flying by. I hope the summer goes nice and sloooow. ;)  Well, today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog we have a photo inspiration for you. Here is our photo inspiration:


It's similar to an anything goes challenge. There's so much  you can do with this photo like choose a color of eyeshadow to use on  your card, or maybe we can see this as "dress up" inspiration, or even embossing (can you see the embossed flower look on the eyeshadow?)  So that's how I saw this challenge.


I used the colors purple and yellow which I see in the eye shadow colors. This beautiful Tilda also looks like she's playing dress up with her pretty clothes and crown, and I also used an embossed flower paper pattern in my card. The other papers are by Magnolia and you can find all these papers at Magnolia-licious.

That's it for today. I have alot to do before taking my daughter and her friends to see the One Direction  concert tonight. Ugh! I am not looking forward to the ear piercing screams (and that's just from my daughter) LOL! If any of you have teenage daughters, you probably know what I mean. Oh dear!  ;)   Have a great day everyone! xx

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Angela !! I love it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela this is just super I love how you manage to get such fabulous depth with your colouring its always so inspiring! Chanellexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colouring and colours chosen- love It!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon is lovely, can you share who makes it and if it comes in other colors? Hugs

    ReplyDelete