Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rose Garden Tilda

Good morning! Finally the sun is out today after a couple days of rainy humid weather (icky). Hope you've all had a good week. I've been so busy around here this week but managed to make a card using this cute Magnolia from the new collection.



This is Rose Garden Tilda from the new Summer Memories 2012 collection and is available for pre-order at Magnolia-licious. Don't you love her? I colored her with copic markers. Have also used the fence Doohickey die and swirl Doohickey die on my card. My papers are by Lillybee Designs

Well, that's it for now. I have to run to morning mass today at my daughters school.  Today is May Crowning Day and Grandparent's Day at the school... busy busy busy... Is it summer yet?

Thanks for stopping by!  xo

7 comments:

  1. love this card the colours the image all perfect !

    Greetz Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,

    what a lovely card. The Tilda is so beautiful colored. I liked the colors of the card very much. They simply fit together.

    Greetings

    CookieCake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fab image and great details. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauwwwwww wat een hele mooie kaart. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card Angela. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela!
    First of all I love the color choice of flowers. Gorgeous image of Tilda and so nicely colored. Always a pleasure to view your cards.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete