Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sweet Princess Tilda

Hello Everyone!  Today we have a color challenge for you at the Magnolia-licious challenge blog. The colors are pink, green, and yellow.  Here is the card I created for today:


Yes, I want to live in a sherbet colored castle.  Isn't that every little girls dream? Someone needs to tell me that I'm not a little girl anymore LOL!  Here is a closeup:  



These lovely papers are by Bo Bunny - Vicki B. collection that I received in my Little Darlings DT packet. Isn't it gorgeous?  So these sweet Magnolias are from the 2012 Prince and Princess Collection.  This is Sweet Princess Tilda and can be found at Magnolia-licious and the Princess Castle can also currently be found at Magnolia-licious.


Well that's all for today.  I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping by! xx

5 comments:

  1. Angela you must "Never" grow up!!! lol Its a good job no one was in this morning cause I just sat with my mouth open (not a pretty site) these colours are just fabulous you always amaze me with everycard! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauwwwww schitterend wat en hele mooie kaart heb je gemaakt. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela she is just gorgeous !!! And I want to live there too it looks so beautiful .... So wonderfully colored & love how you've created this perfect little scene.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela,

    Your card is gorgeous, your coloring so beautiful. I love it!

    Hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've created a beautiful scene here angela... love it and the colouring of tilda's dress is superb!

    ReplyDelete