Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tilda Reaching for the Stars

Good morning everyone!  I wanted to write a quick post today before running outside and working on the yard with hubby. Whew it is humid today (I hate humid)!

Anyways, I wanted to share a card I had made for the current issue of Through The Craftroom Door.  This beautiful princess is Tilda Reaching for the Stars  (I've linked to the mini image at Magnolia-licious).



I've used So Wrapped Starlight Doohickey die by Magnolia and my papers also by Magnolia are the Fairytale paper pack and both can be found at Magnolia-licious . I love the bright jewel colors of this card today.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone!  It's Memorial Day weekend for us here in the USA and I am looking forward to picnicking on Monday! Take care! xo


4 comments:

  1. Angela this is just wonderful such fabulous colouring and I just love the frog prince papers just perfect! Have a wonderful weekend! Its so hot here as well just hiding in the house at the mo!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, this is absolutely EXQUISITE!!!! ADORE this lovely Tilda, showcased to perfection....love the design and all the special details that make this such an extraordinary creation! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous!! Exquisite colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous as always! I just love your paper and colour choices with this adorable stamp. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete