Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TOMIC #52 - Summer Holiday challenge + Sketch

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well today?  It's time for another TOMIC Challenge and this week our challenge is to make a summer holiday card and also follow this sketch:


Here is the card I made for the 4rth of July:



I've used a combination of papers by Bo Bunny and Websters Pages.  The images I used are: Tilda Off Shore, Memory Shells, and the Ocean Background is from the Lazy Summer Days collection but could not find a link to it.   I've used some shells for embellishing and all my images were colored with copics: E11, E02, E01, E00, E000, R20, R22, R24, R27, E55, E53, E51, E50, YR00, YR000, B97, B95, B91, B000, B0000, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, E35, E33, E31, E30, Y15, Y000.

Well, this will be my last post for TOMIC for awhile. It's been a pleasure working with these awesome designers on the challenge blog.  I have decided to step down for a bit to get some things under control here before summer. I hope to rejoin in the future. Thanks for visiting everyone! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Angela!!! They will miss you for sure! Such an exquisite creation....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is much fun Angela!! aa lovely card in the summer!!

    ReplyDelete