Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TOMIC Challenge - Animal + sketch

I love flamingos! If I could keep one for a pet, I would. But I don't live on the beach (where flamingos live apparently) and probably never will until my kids are out of college. Last year, I bought some of those wire flamingos and stuck them outside in my landscape. Hubby didn't like that much, so he took them down and made me return them. Now I am banished from decorating the outdoors. Boo! :p :p :p

So I made a card with a Magnolia flamingo. Woohoo!!  Here is the sketch we had to follow:


And my card:


Oh don't you love this guy!  So CUTE!! I was so happy to see Magnolia come out with this stamp.  Perfect for our TOMIC challenge which is to make a card with an animal on it and also to follow the above sketch.  I also used Magnolia's beach/sailboat scenery and new "have a sunny day" sentiment. My papers are by Bo Bunny - Barefoot and Bliss Collection.  Everything was colored with Copics, and they are: R24, R22, R20, E55, E53, E51, E50,  C1, C00, YR000, W1, W00, Y15, Y13, Y11, Y000, B26, B24, B21, B000.


That's it for today. Have a great day guys! xx


3 comments:

  1. You are so funny Angela. I can just imagine your hubby taking your flamingo's away.
    Your card is lovely. So bright and colorful. I live by the beach but we don't have flamingo's. Only lots of Pelicans.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,

    Your creation is gorgeous. The colours are beautiful! I always go for a holiday to the Domanican Republic, they have flamingo's just like yours.

    Big hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Gorgeous Angela! love it! GREAT Job!~
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete