Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Color Challenge



... beach beach let's go to the beach...  LOL! I'm listening to my kids' music too much. Or how about this one .. we goin ridin on a freeway.... in my pink cadillac (now I'm dating myself) hehe. Does anybody remember that song? Name that tune!  Well, anyways this card inspires a few songs from me and I believe I'm delirious right now from all the humidity we've been experiencing lol!

So today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, we have a color challenge for you and the colors we are to use are primarily pink, orange, green, and white. I did add that big brown beach sign but I just wanted to use it so, sorry! I've used these awesome papers from Graphic 45 called Tropical Travelogue. LOVE THEM! And the images I used today are: Flip Flop Tilda (gorgeous!) and Tilda's Summer Car from the Sweet Rainbow collection (link to mini image). I LOVE these new Doohickey dies that were released with this last collection.  Today I used: Clover with Flower die and the Floral Swirl Corner (which seems to be out of stock at Magnolia-licious right now).

Well I hope you enjoyed my card today. I love the colors on this card and it really makes me feel like it's summer and vacation time! Woohoo!!  That's it for now, thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Wow it´s just lovely! Your colouring is fabolous Angela, I adore it! Such a happy card with great summercandycolours!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela!
    this is one gorgeous card. I really love Tilda sitting on the car.
    Hugs
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh what a sweet card. Love the colours and image!!!

    ReplyDelete