Thursday, July 26, 2012

Goosebump Tilda


Hi Everyone! I have a card to show you today using Goosebump Tilda from the 2012 Turning Leaves Collection. What a cutie! I thought it would be fun to use the Windmill background with this image also. This windmill image has to be one of my favorite backgrounds.



Papers: K & Co., Stampin Up cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Inks, Copics (E11, E01, E00, E000, R20, B97, B95, B91, B000, YG17, YG13, YG11, G00, E37, E35, E33, E31, C7, C5, C3, C1, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, W5, W3, W1, W00)
Dies: Spellbinder scallop grand, Doohickey Fence, Doohickey Wave tag
Miscellaneous: buttons, cheesecloth, butterfly, gem swirls, WOC flowers, pearl brad

Well that's it for today.  Currently I am vacationing at Lake George with my family (hope the weather is good)! ;)  Enjoy your summer and be back soon! xo


5 comments:

  1. Hi Angela!

    Yo card is gorgeous. I love that Tilda. One I don't own. I love the shape of your card. the windmill looks lovely an so does Tilda. Good combination of stamps.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... another gorgeous scene Angela. Just love this one. What a wonderful blend of these 2 stamps. Superb colouring. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a gorgeous scene Angela !!every detail you did with pretty touch, i am envy with that windmill LoL ..
    Hope you have great days!

    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh wow Angela!! This is really amazing girl :) I love it!! Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card! Similar to the real picture!

    ReplyDelete