Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Ballet

Time for another inspiration challenge over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Take a look at our inspiration photo chosen by our host this month, Suzan:


Awww aren't they precious?  I miss when my kids were this age and loved wearing tutus.  Well as I looked through my collection of Magnolia stamps, I realized that the only ballet Tilda I have is Pink Tilda Ice/Ballet Princess an oldie but goodie from the 2008 Pink Collection.


I used 2 dies from spellbinders for the leaves and butterfly and the heart tag doohickey die. Papers by K&Co. and flowers by WOC. I used copics to color this image: B24, B21, B000, B0000, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, E11, E00, E000, R20.

Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon! xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    Your card is gorgeous and in my favourite colors! I love it!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful !!!! you did a spectacular with that blue, so nice !

    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete