Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tilda Un Anchor

Good morning everyone!  Today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog, my lovely friend Suzan is our host and she has chosen the colors red, white, and blue as our colors to work with this week. 

Here is the card I created for today:


This is Tilda Un Anchor from the Summer Memories Collection. Don't you love those cute little shoes she has on? Absolutely adorable!    I colored my image with copics and the colors are:  E02, E01, E11, E00, E000, R20, R22, R24, R27, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, E35, Y23, Y21, Y11, Y000, B26, B24, B21, B000, E55, E53, E51.


I used Webster's Pages papers for this card and cut the boats out of the paper and placed them above the image as embellishment.  Also embellished with some stars cut out with my spellbinder dies.  That little wooden anchor embellie I found at AC Moores.  The ribbon was a gift from my friend Chris Olsen. Thanks sweetie!

Well that's it from me today. I hope you'll join us this week for our challenge!  Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Angela !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so lovely Angela, I love the layout and that wonderful bow, tilda is so pretty, and magnificiently colored. Fabulous. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauwwwwwwwwww schitterend wat een hele mooie kaart Angela.Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela I love it the image is just superbly coloured as always and looove these papers! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete