Monday, July 30, 2012

Tilda With a Gift for You


Hi Everyone! Hope you are doing well today? Well, we just got back from vacationing in Lake George, NY.  It was lovely to get away even though it rained for a few days during vacation (but a little rain never hurt anyone). What a beautiful area!  We drove back through Vermont and we stopped at all the cute shops on the way. Now I'm playing catch up with all my emails. I know I'll miss something.

Well, today I am showing you a card I made with this adorable new Tilda from the 2012 Turning Leaves Collection. This is Tilda with a Gift for You. Don't you LOVE her curly hair!


Papers: Prima - Madeline Collection, Coordinations cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (YG17, YG13, YG11, G00, C3, C1, C00, R24, R22, R20, E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, YR23, YR21, Y000, W5, W3, W1, W00, B91, B000, B0000)
Dies: Spellbinder circle, Spellbinder scallop circle, Marianne dies fence, birdhouse, and bird, Magnolia Doohickey swirl die)
Miscellaneous: pearls, WOC flowers, butterfly, heart crystals

Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great day and I'll be by to  visit your blogs soon.
Take care xoAngela

3 comments:

  1. Oh Angela what a beatiful card!!! Love the colours and also how you coloured Tildas curly hair, it´s sooo pretty! You just have to smile when you see her, right!?
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela!
    I love the way you colored Tilda's hair. The whole card is beautiful. So lovely and bright.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and design, very pretty Angela
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete