Friday, July 13, 2012

Tilda's Mountain Retreat


Hi Everyone! Whew, it's a hot one today so I am spending it indoors with the air condition on and coloring.  :)



Well, today I made an outdoorsy type scenery card.  I've had this cabin stamp for some time, I think it might be from I Brake for Stamps and I thought Fishing Tilda would pair nicely with it.  When I got my Turning Leaves stamp kit and saw that cute Moose, I couldn't wait to add him to my scene. Just love him!

I didn't use any patterned paper today as my background image was so large so I just used brown and green cardstock. I hope it doesn't look too plain?

I enjoyed making this card today and I hope you can let me know what you think. Thanks for dropping by. Stay cool. xo


13 comments:

  1. Love this card!!!! You did a fantastic job as always :O) Great scene! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Angela, I adore this fabulous scene you created for fishing Tilda and that adorable moose! Totally awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angnela, what a gorgeous scene! I am speechless! Soooo beautifl! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! =)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angela, what a stunning scene you've made, that moose is o so cute but you made him come alive with your coloring. Gorgeous!!!

    Big hugs and I'll send you some coolness from Belgium :-) Will you send us some warmth :-)

    Hugs,

    Lins xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Angela, this is amazing! Love the scene you created, it's gorgeous!!! Hugs Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. О, jt's amazing! Wondeful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw Walter for the first time I also was in love with him =) The his such a cute moose. Your scene is fascinating! The colouring is, as always, brilliant. I love to come on your blog... Have a nice warm weekend. In Germany it's rainy and cold...
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful scenery angela, just a wonderful and great card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela, your card do absolutely NOT look plain!! It's PHENOMENAL. I think it was really beautiful to not use any designpapers, it makes the scene stand out so perfectly. Simply brilliant.
    I love this moose too, he's adorable! And he fits so well in your scene, looks totally amazing, and as always your colouring is FABULOUS.

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. That is soooo cute!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning scene you've created Angela. I just love it! Makes me want to pack up and head for that cabin right now! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful project!! I love the moose and your masking. Great job!

    ReplyDelete