Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teddybear Love


Hi Everyone! Time for another challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Our color challenge this time are the colors pink, blue, white/cream.  Here is a photo with the colors:


And this is the card I created for this challenge.  I haven't had a chance to use this sweet stamp yet so was happy to use it for this card.  Don't you love her pink bear. LOL!



This is TeddyBear Love from the 2012 Prince and Princesses Collection. The diecut border I used is a Magnolia Doohickey "Old Swedish Lace" die.

I used the following copics to color this image: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, B24, B21, B000, R85, R83, R81, RV10, E35, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, C1, C00.

Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great day everyone! xo

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely work
    it is wonderfully made
    and very nicely painted stamp
    I am very delighted with your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this Angela. Love the triple bow effect. Her pink bear is very cute.. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete