Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Fall

Morning Everyone!  Today I made a fall card using Tilda w/Corn from the Turning Leaves collection, currently in stock at Magnolia-licious. I absolutely LOVE this fall release.  Such gorgeous images and today I used this cutie.



Papers are by Bo Bunny, flowers from WOC.  The bird and birdhouse die is by Marianne Designs. I used the following copics: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, C3, C1, C00, E35, E33, E31, YR23, YR21, E99, E97, E95, YG97, YG95, YG91, B0000, B000.


My sentiments are from Whimsy.  I also used the Autumn Sunflowers stamp by Magnolia.

That's it today! Flash flood warning here where I live today. Yikes!! Will this rain every stop?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Angela,
    your card is amazing. Love the colours and of course the cute Tilda. She is my fav of the Turning Leaves Collection. I like the way the paint the grass.
    Happy weekend.
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big WOW Angela, she is so beautifull.
    gr. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Angela. Love those sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card as usual. Beautiful both inside and out my friend :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete