Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Little Tilda

Hi Everyone! I'd like to share this card I made with you using these gorgeous new Christmas release Magnolias.  This is Little Tilda from the 2012 Little Christmas Collection.  They are currently available for preorder at Magnolia-licious.  Have you seen this collection? The bears are so CUTE and I will be coloring those up soon.  But first, this cutie:


Here is a closeup:


I've used copics to color my image. My flowers are from WOC and I used some snowflake buttons that I picked up at Joanne Fabrics.  I've embellished the snowflakes and flowers with Diamond Stickles.  Papers are by Magnolia and I've also used the Spellbinder Floral Ovals.

Well, that's it from me today.  Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Angela this is a gorgeous card, sooo beautiful.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, Angela!!! I love those papers, so pretty with the color combo, it really makes the image pop! Love it! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolut fantastic, your coloring is so beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganz zauberhaft die Kombination von eisigem weiß und silber und dem niedlichen Kontrast der Rosatöne. Dein Blog gefällt mir sehr sehr gut, da werd ich noch etwas länger stöbern.

    Lieben Gruß Gisela

    ReplyDelete