Monday, September 17, 2012

Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop


Hi Everyone!  The Magnolia-licious team is having a blog hop today.  We were to create something using a holiday image and then re-invent it for another occasion.   If you've come from Cabio's blog then your in the right place. I am last on the hop.

 So here is my project:


I made 2 gift bags using the same image.  I couldn't wait to use this Cozy Christmas Bear from the new Little Christmas collection recently released.  On my first gift bag, I made a Christmas gift bag - obviously this image is intended to be a Christmas image.  Then I changed the colors a bit, cut off the dangly part of the scarf and turned it into an image you can use for a new baby gift.

Here is a closeup of the Christmas bag:



I used Spellbinder snowflakes, oval and scallop oval dies, Magnolia doohickey poinsettia die and So Wrapped Lovely Heart tag die, and Memory box pine leaves die. Some stickers, buttons, and twine finished off this bag.


For my baby gift bag, I colored my bear mostly the same way but for the hat and scarf which I colored pink.  Also added a pink bow to the bear's scarf.  I also colored the Magnolia Sweet Moon from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection.  Die cuts used here are from Spellbinder and MFT.




I used several copics on my images today. Let's see if I can remember them all:  E35, E33, E31, E30, R24, R22, R20, W3, W1, W00, R85, R83, R81, RV00, E53, E51, E50, YR23, YR21, Y000. Also used some star dust stickles and ranger walnut stain ink.

Well that's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my blog today. Have a great day! hugs xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow and Wow absolutely amazing work Angela!!!! I love both of these they are so stunning!!!!! Way to go again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! I love the two bags and of course the sweet bear. Great inspiration to do something like that.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete