Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tailor Tilda Sewing Box

Today I'd like to show you a little sewing box I had fun making.  I'm not much of a sewer unfortunately but I often sew buttons on my my husband's shirts and mend tears in my little ones clothes. This box will be a cute way to store a few buttons, threads, and needles.


I used a template from My Time Made Easy for this sewing box.  Make It Crafty had the perfect chipboard embellishments for this project. I also used some lace trim and floral brads from Stampin Up.



Here is a view of my sewing box lid. I used this sweet Tailor Tilda  (link to mini image). My image is colored with copics and I've embellished with Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.



There's plenty of room inside the box for my needles, scissors, and a few spools of thread and extra buttons. So cute!  I hope you like my project today, I had fun making this.  Thanks for visiting today, see you soon!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela!
    Your sewing box is adorable. I love all the embellishments and you have colored her superbly.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Angela you have made this beautifully.
    great design and decorated.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab.. great idea, Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sweet Angela .. oh i just love your smart idea and the final so beautifully done!
    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete