Monday, October 29, 2012

Jingle Jangle Tilda


Hello Everyone!  It has been awhile since I posted a new card.  I have been so sick last week and then I had Magnolia Ink deadlines to make not to mention several family/school events that I had.  I am so glad to get back to blogging and coloring my favorite Magnolia stamps! Today with the impending hurricane coming by Connecticut and schools and highways closing, it is the perfect time to put a pot of coffee on the stove and hibernate in my craftroom (before the power goes out).

Today I have a fun Christmas scene card that I made:



Here is Jingle Jangle Tilda decorating her home for Christmas.  She is currently available at Magnolia-licious.  What a sweetie!  I think the Christmas Magnolias have to be my favorite collections.  Have you seen the Nativity Collection available for preorder at Magnolia-licious. OMG I have to have them.  I am currently saving my pennies as there are so many stamps from that collection that I have to get.



The fun background stamp that I used today is a stamp I bought last year. I believe it's from "I Brake For Stamps." My papers are from Recollections - Love Letters packet that I got at Michaels Arts & Crafts.  Embellies used today are a wooden heart button also from Michaels and I used Cheery Lynn Designs pine branches die and the Magnolia Doo Hickey poinsettia die.

Wow the wind is blowing hard outside. To all my friends on the east coast, stay safe and batten down those hatches!  Big hugs!


10 comments:

  1. stunning card and coloring also you background Angela.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Angela....adore the stunningly festive Christmas scene you created for this adorable Tilda! Awesome coloring and details....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela!
    wow! love the scene you have created. Your coloring is fabulous.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angela, I love the scene you created, very lovely. Beautiful coloring and such lovely details Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauwwwwww prachtige kaart Angela,super van kleur. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Angela, I love this scene very much.
    Hugs,
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Angela!
    So lovely and bright with all these colors!

    Love Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holey Moley Angela, this is just awesome
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card! Your colouring fabulous. The background is in perfect harmonie to the cute little Tilda. I really love it!
    Hope to see more like that because I can't get enough of it =)
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete