Monday, October 1, 2012

Magnolia Halloween Projects

Hi Everyone! Today is the first of the month and that means it's time for a new challenge at the  Magnolia-licious Highlights blog. Our challenge for October is to create some Halloween projects.   Here is what I made:


 I love making 3D projects and try to make them when I have time.  Pinterest gives me so many ideas. For the witch hat, I used a pattern created by Magnolia DT Sandra Strijland. HERE is a link to her shop where she sells many fun templates that you can download.

My papers are Graphic 45 and I used lots of trims that I had.  My friend Cabio sent me that gorgeous black ribbon flowers trim. LOVE it! Thank you sweetie! I used my favorite Magnolia witch.  Here is a link to the mini Sitting Witch Tilda. I don't have any of the Halloween mini stamps but they would work perfectly for making treat boxes and little halloween tags. I'll have to pick some up. The bats and spider and web are stickers that I picked up from Michael's Arts & Crafts.


Here's a closeup of Sitting Witch Tilda:



This adorable witch shoe treat box is a project that I saw on Pinterest. It's so easy to make and I hope to make some extra for my kids to give there friends for halloween.  HERE is a link to the blog where the template can be located.  I filled my treat box with candy corn YUM!


These projects were so fun to make!  Thanks for visiting today. Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these projects are awesome. Love them both. How delightful. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....wow...This is fabolous, stunning, great. I love Halloween and your projects are gorgeous!! Great job.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fantastic and gorgeous project Angela.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a super cute project Angela! Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super witch hat Angela! And than your shoe... So cool! Maybe 't fits mine ;p
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete