Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Christmas Tag


Hi Everyone! Happy Saturday to you!  Thought I'd post a little tag that I made today before starting my weekend errands.  I haven't made too many tags but they are so simple and adds such a  homespun touch to gifts.  I plan to make a whole bunch and add them to my gift giving presents this year.  And what a great way to use these sweet little bears from the Magnolia Little Christmas Collection.  This is Cocco with Present:



I used Jillibean Soup - Christmas Eve Chowder paper pack for this tag.  Also used a poinsettia and the Old Swedish Lace Magnolia Doohickey die and my sentiment is also by Magnolia.



I hope you liked my tag today!  Have a great weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Your tag is absolutely stunning, Angela! Adore your superb coloring of this adorable bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schatje, wat mooi gemaakt. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik vind hem erg mooi!

    liefst jacqueline

    ReplyDelete