Friday, November 23, 2012

Crunching Tilda - chomp chomp chomp

Hi Everyone! Hope you had a yummy Thanksgiving.  We spent this holiday in Massachussettes with my husband's family (in fact, I think I'm still there, hehe).  On the way back home, our tradition is to drive through Deerfield and stop at the super big Yankee Candle factory store.  What a fun place, definitely worth a trip if you've never been. We have so much fun and I usually by my yearly supply of candles.

Well today, I have a card to show you using this adorable Crunching Tilda currently available at Magnolia-licious.  How could you not add her to your collection?



My papers are from Recollections - picked these papers up at Michael's Arts & Crafts just this past weekend along with 5 other pads.  I just can't get enough paper packs!  I also used a couple DooHickey dies on this project: Starlight Lace and So Wrapped Starlight Folded Tag.

Well that's it from me today.  Have a great weekend everyone!  I bet most of your are putting up your trees by now. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Angela! She's such a cute Tilda and I love how you coloured her and your lovely card design too.

    Sounds like you've had a great thanksgiving holiday and the candle company trip is my kind of day out :D. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete