Thursday, November 29, 2012

Magnolia Christmas Tag

Hi Everyone!  Time for another Magnolia-licious Highlights Blog Hop.  Today we are joined by the talented ladies on our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Team.   If you've come from Katie Tate's  fabulous blog, then you're in the right place. Hopefully you've taken the hop and commented on everyone's projects to be eligible for this month's  prize.  This is your last stop on the hop.

So our theme this week is to create an Interactive Holiday Tag (tags that do something, tag that is a card, slide tags, tags that pop up, etc).  Here is the tag that I created:



I've masked together this sweet Christmas Tilda with Cat from the Little Christmas Collection (currently available at Magnolia-licious) with this Lamp post that I had picked up from a stamp show (I can't remember who makes this stamp).  I used craft paper mainly and my designer paper is by Recollections.  I've used the Lovely Fence Doo Hickey die by Magnolia and Tilda's Doily Die and Spruce die both by Magnolia.



My tag opens up into a card and I added adorable Tilda with cute lamb from the Little Christmas Collection (not currently available at Magnolia-licious but I'm sure can be ordered for you if you ask) and I also used the Magnolia Merry Christmas sentiment.




Here are the details for this month's 2 challenges:

-First challenge is to create a Holiday Tag using at least (1) Magnolia stamp and the prize is (1) $50 gift card to Magnolia-licious.  Please link your project on the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog by Dec 29th.

-Second challenge is to count the # of candy canes from the hop and email them to sjdean0574@yahoo.com – prize is (1) $50 gift card to Magnolia-licious.  You have until Dec 29th to enter.


I can't wait to see the tags you all create! Thanks for visiting me today and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    your tag is dreamlike! I love the fantastic colouring and your design, as allways.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello angela!
    wow! this tag is super duper cool! i looove these stamps and your coloring is OMG! OMG!!!! lovely!
    the dies are magical and the inside is such a surprise!!! great!

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Angela. This tag is a stunner. What a gorgeous lamp post that is. Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful work. I love it!!!

    Hug
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela,
    Your tag is beautiful... I love it...thanks for the inspiration....

    greetings Diana

    ReplyDelete