Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tilda with Puppy

Hi Everyone!  Have you received your Christmas Magnolia Ink issue? This issue comes with a free  stamp and boy is it ever so cute!  I had to make a card with it:



I'm not sure if this image will be sold separately at some point.  But if you purchase the current Christmas Issue of Magnolia Ink, you too can get this adorable image for free.  You can get your copy at Magnolia-licious.



I have been using craft paper on alot of my projects lately.  I love the way it looks, especially with holiday images.  Reminds me of christmas packaging I guess.  I also used the Santa Claus paper pack from MME - purchased at my local Michaels Arts and Crafts.  I also used a Christmas sentiment cling stamp from Recollections.

** Reminder **

Don't forget about the current Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge and blog hop.  You could be eligible to win 2 great prizes.  See the details HERE.


Well, that's it from me today.  I hope you liked my card and can let me know what you think.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wat een schat van een hele mooie kaart heb je gemaakt. super.!! Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete