Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winner of Day 21 Magnolia Advent Calendar

Hi Everyone! Thank you SO much for all the lovely comments that you left on my last project. I appreciate it so much!  Without further delay, the winner is:



Oh my word Angela this is just the best Gingerbread House ever made even more special making it with your daughters boy I bet you had so much fun its just stunning and sooooooo yummy!!! The Magnolia's are just the perfect finishing touch to a magical project! Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year! Can't wait to see your magnolia creations for 2013!!! Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx
 
Congratulations Chanelle!  I have sent Magnolia your email address so they can send you a special gift. 

Have a wonderful holiday everyone! Big hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Thank you so much Angela I can't wait for my Mganolia prize!!!

    All the best for 2013 Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete