Monday, January 21, 2013

Magnolia Gift Boxes

Hi Everyone!  It's time for the Magnolia-licious Highlites monthly blog hop.  Our theme this month is LOVE and we must create something other than a card.  So this month I made 2 different types of gift boxes that I plan to give to my daughters for Valentine's Day.


 First up is this adorable cupcake giftbox:


I used WOC flowers in purples and pinks.  Also I used pearls to embellish around the flowers and cupcake bottom.  This lovely Magnolia image is from the 2013 Love Collection by Magnolia and she is called  "I Am In Love" I also used the So Wrapped Lovely Folded Heart Tag Doohickey die by Magnolia.



Next up, I made a heart shaped paper gift box:


Again I embellished with more flowers from WOC and a ribbon flower and crystal picks that I picked up at Joanne Fabrics along with the ribbon pearls.  This Magnolia image is also from the 2013 Love Collection by Magnolia and is called "Tilda Blowing Hearts." I used Magnolia papers from this  Love Collection.  These papers are just beautiful!





Have you heard of the Alex and Ani bracelets?  Well I bought each of my girls one for Valentine's Day.  They fit in the box nicely, don't they?  I hope they like them.

That's it from me today.  I hope you enjoyed my projects and can let me know what you think.  Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. So adorable Angela. Your colouring is gorgeous.
    I love the cupcake box and also the heart box.
    Very pretty.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!
    These giftboxes look amazing! All the coloring and details look beautiful. I am really impressed. It's nice to see all these beautiful things online. I am just a beginner in the Magnolia and stamping world and this is perfect inspiration for me to try even harder :)
    But I guess it will take a while for me to achieve this standard!
    Greetings from Esther (the Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete