Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pink Ribbon Tilda - 2013 Love Collection

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and vacation.  I have enjoyed my vacation off and took a small break from crafting to spend time with my family.  It's been a wonderful and relaxing time.

Well today at Magnolia-licious Highlights we have an anything goes challenge this month. My favorite kind of challenge!  Here is the card I created with one of the new stamps from the Winter stamp kit.


This is Pink Ribbon Tilda from the 2013 Love Collection and she is just too cute, don't you think? These gorgeous papers are also by Magnolia and can be found at Magnolia-licious.


I've colored my image with copics (E13, E11, E00, E000, R85, R83, R81, RV10, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, R59, R43) and embellished my card with ribbon and beads from Joanne Fabrics and flowers from WOC.

Well, thanks for stopping by everyone! Enjoy your day! Big hugs to you!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, isnt she lovely!! Greta card... Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word Angela shes fantastic and loving the depth of colour the ribbon just looks so lush! Glad you had a lovely time with your family Happy New Year and all the best for 2013! Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete