Monday, January 28, 2013

Up Up and Away

Good morning everyone! I'm back today to show you a cute little card that I made using this sweet image called Up Up and Away from Magnolia.




I cut the scallop shape with my Spellbinder Grand Scallop die and made an easel card.  I do love how this card turned out.  My papers are by MME, Blush paper pad.  Copic colors used here are E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, E59, E53, E50, E47, E35, E33, C5, C3, C1, C00, RV34, RV32, RV10, B91, B12, B000, B0000, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y11.



I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for stopping by today.  And thanks for any comments you may leave.  I love reading them. Have a great day! xo

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Angela, I especially love the way you have coloured Tilda's hair!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work......stunning design and phenomenal coloring of this cute Tilda!
    I love this gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela! your wonderful cards reminds me of a hot summer day! I love the design, love pretty Tilda, especially love the colors! Fantastic work ! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauwwwwww prachtige easelkaart heb je gemaakt Angela. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeus and sooooo full of fun :D Love your creation and flowers!
    Groetjes, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my!!!! I love it Angela! it's really lovely.
    love how you arranged everything, fantastic!
    Hugs, yulis

    ReplyDelete