Friday, January 11, 2013

Venice Amore

Hi Everyone!

I have a fun new Magnolia card to show you today.  I'm loving the new Venice background from Magnolia and made a card using it and a few more Magnolia stamps from the newly released 2013 Love Collection.


Here is a closeup of Bonnie Tilda.


And here is a closeup of sweetie Tilda with Dot Bow.



I also used the postcard stamp and stamped it on the designer paper by Magnolia.

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you can let me know what you think of my card. Thanks so much for all your comments. Have a great weekend! xo

5 comments:

  1. So sweet Angela!!!! Love it a lot!
    Hug, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative, I love the scene you created. I am dying to use these after I order them! Great inspiration!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela!

    Your card is gorgeous, you've matched the several stamps beautifully!!!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I really like this new background stamp. I am puting it on my wish list :)
    I really like the colors you used, the look really nice and bright. Brings me in a good mood.
    Greeting,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...your coloring is perfect. Janine

    ReplyDelete