Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birthday Tri-Shutter Card

Hi Everyone!   I've made a tri-shutter card to share with you today:


Images used today are Charming Edwin and Up Up and Away both from the 2013 Love Collection.

Here is a pic with the card closed:


I made the flowers using a circular die from MFT.  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the swirl or flourish is a Doohickey die.  My papers are by Webster's Pages.

I found these cute metal sayings at Joanne Fabrics and included them on my card:



Instructions for making a tri-shutter card can be found at Splitcoast Stampers.  Here is a link.


I would love to know what you think of my card and look forward to reading any comments you may leave. Thanks so much!   Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wowee Angela that is an impressive card! I love it.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwww super Angela,wat een prachtige kaart.Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Angela! I love your coloring as well. What paper do you use to color with? And Copics right? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete