Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love is in the Air

Hi Everyone!  I have made a shadowbox card that I'd like to share with you today.  I've used many Magnolias from the current collection.  I hope you like it!


My background paper is by Magnolia and I tried to mimick the hydrangea flowers in the patterned paper with my diecut flowers.  I sponged the flowers with Faded Jeans distress ink.

My images are colored with copics (but too many to list here).



Following are the images I used:

Tilda With Heart Spots
Tilda With Love Music
Sneezing Tilda
Tilda With Heart Socks (from Sweet Crazy Love Collection)
Bird Background (from Sweet Rainbow Collection) - link to mini image

Doohickey dies used:

Lovely Fence
Heart Swirl
Grass die

I've also used  the Spellbinder grand square die and scallop die.




Well that's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! Most of the east coast are getting ready for a big storm coming tomorrow.  Be safe everyone!

6 comments:

  1. you card is so beauty
    hugs marcelline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent Angela...so many fabulous details, gorgeous colouring and fantastic design,I just love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooow! Gorgeous!!! Real beautiful!!!!!
    Hug, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela!

    A stunning creations, it's gorgeous!!!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela I adored it!! stunning xxx

    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your card is lovely! What a cute Tilda's and I love the background. Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete