Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Magnolia-licious - Card for a Boy

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are doing well today?  I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by, before you know it, it will be Spring. I can't wait! I have had enough snow to last a lifetime. Last week, my kids were home from school for winter break and they kept me pretty busy so I didn't post as often as I wanted.  But I'm back this week and have loads to show you!

Well, it's time for a new challenge today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog and our challenge is to make a boy card or card for a boy.  So here is what I came up with:


A closeup:


And here is the inside of my card:


Supplies:

Stamps - Magnolia - Tilda Gone Fishing, Edwin Waiting for a Fish, (I think my background stamp is by I Brake For Stamps purchased a couple years ago).
Ink - Copics, Memento ink, Distress ink


I hope you'll play along with our challenge this week so you can be in the running for a special surprise from Magnolia-licious.  Thanks for taking the time to visit me today.

Have a great day! xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angela, this is absolutely amazing! The scene you created just made my jaw drop and slam against my keyboard! The inside is just as beautiful! Tilda looks perfect as does Edwin. I was thinking about your Adirondack chair. I love that you left it uncolored. I would have colored it and then it would have faded into the background. What you did shows that YOU are truly an artist! I love this!

    XO
    Chris

    ReplyDelete