Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Blog Hop

Hi there! It's time for the Magnolia-licious Easter Blog Hop.  The design team are showcasing their Spring or Easter projects for you.  I hope you will take the hop and see some amazing inspiration from the design team.

Here is my project using cutie pie Ballerina Bunny Tilda:



Here is a closeup of the basket. I cut strips of craft cardstock, sponged the edges with distress ink, and weaved the strips together to make this basket.






Here is a closeup of the card I made to go along with the basket.  I used Magnolia papers and several spellbinder dies and a Martha Stewart border die.  I've embellished with a ribbon of flowers, wooden butterflies, pearls, and a cross sticker.






I made a DooBeePop bunny decoration too. What do you think?



Following is the blog hop order:



  • Norma Lee
  • Suzi McManus
  • Ruby Montes
  • Mindy Baxter
  • Jane Johnson
  • Cabio Tse
  • Sharon Caudle
  • Katie Tate
  • Suzanne Dean
  • Angela Wood <--- you are here
  • Chris Christensen
  • Eulanda Silvey
  • Cathy Lee
  • Candy Mills
  • Janiel Corley
  • Patti Jo Skogquist
  • Sheri Willshire


  • I plan to enter this project in the following challenges:

    Celebrate the Occasion - Happy Easter
    Die Cuttin' Divas - Use diecuts and a bunny (spellbinders on basket)
    Deep Ocean Challenge - cute and cuddly
    Papertake Weekly - Easter treats
    The Ribbon Carousel - spring is in the air
    Shopping Our Stash - easter or spring

    Well thanks so much for stopping by today.  I really appreciate your visit and reading your comments. They mean alot to me. Have a great day and have fun hopping!! xo

    2 comments:

    1. Wow Angela...so beautiful!!!!!
      Hug,

      ReplyDelete
    2. Dear Angela,
      Wow! I love your Easter project! The basket and the card look both amazing. And again I absolutely love the colors you used for coloring Tilda! She looks so cute :)
      The Easter Bunny looks cute too! A perfect combination for an Easter project.
      Love it how all comes together!
      Greetings and have a nice weekend!
      Esther

      ReplyDelete