Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tilda With Egg and Chicken

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for another Magnolia-licious Challenge.  "Spring Projects" is the theme for this week.  I'm still in Easter creations mode so here is a little basket I made:


I used my Spellbinder Grand Scallop Nestabilities (largest size) for the creation of this basket. I'm in love with this adorable Easter Tilda image, this stamp is called Tilda With Egg and Chicken and currently out of stock at Magnolia-licious but I'm sure more are on order for you.



My image is colored with copics and embellished with Martha Stewart butterflies and gems, trim,  and WOC flowers. I've filled my basket with Hershey kisses.


I hope you've enjoyed my project today. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment