Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mini Tilda with Prince Froggy Cupcake

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend?  Spent most of my weekend watching softball games but we also celebrated my older daughter's 15th birthday. I can't believe how the time flies.  She's in her first year at high school now and working hard to keep her grades up.  I'm so proud of her.  

So for Mini Monday today, I wanted to share with you this cupcake treat box/gift box that I made for my daughter, Elena.  I used a pattern from My Time Made Easy for the Cupcake Box. I've decorated it with ribbons and trim from my stash and used papers from MME - Blush paper pack. I made the cherry on top using Doo Bee Pops honeycomb papers from Magnolia.



The mini image I used today is Tilda with Price Froggy from the 2013 Once Upon A Time collection.
I stamped her on a Vintage Tag Doohickey die cut.


On the back of the tag is my sentiment and I embellished with a cupcake that I made with paper clay and a Martha Stewart mold, then I colored the cupcake with my copics.


Here is another picture of just the cupcake.


I hope you enjoyed my project today. This was so fun to make and made with love for my daughter.

Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, that is just the cutest thing. Love the paper cupcake design and fabulous coloring on Tilda. Lovely use of those Doo-Bee-Pops.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is just adorable! Jen xx

    ReplyDelete