Monday, April 15, 2013

Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes

Hi Everyone! Today is Tuesday and we have a new challenge for you at Magnolia-licious.  Our theme is buttons, bows, or beads. Use 1 or 2 or all 3.  I used all three (if you consider the pearls as beads).



Have a look at this adorable new Tilda from the Once Upon a Time Collection 2013.  This is Princess Tilda With Ballet Shoes that came in the spring kit. I love the curly haired Tildas as I happen to have a curly haired daughter (who flat irons every day - LOL).  The butterflies and crown also came in the kit.


You can find all these stamps at Magnolia-licious as well as the So Wrapped Lovely Heart Doohickey Tag die.

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting me today.  Please stop by my DT mates' blogs to see more inspiration! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, I'm Angela too and I'm a new follower ;)
    Sorry for my bad english
    This card and also your blog is so pretty

    xoxo

    Angela

    ReplyDelete