Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tilda's Carriage

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. We had beautiful sunny days here and spent time cleaning up the yard to get ready to plant some flowers and vegetables. We also tore down our pool that was destroyed by the last hurricane we had. So sorry to see it go but we plan to replace it with an inground pool this spring. We are very excited about that.

Well today the Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge is to use vellum on our cards/projects.  The DT has some beautiful inspiration to show you.  Here is my project:


I've made a carriage/coach gift basket (pattern from My Time Made Easy).  Perfect to use with this beautiful Tilda in Cotton Dress.  The vellum that I used in my project is the polka dot vellum behind the window.



My designer papers is from Little Darlings - Summer Sorbet Collection. I love the colors in this paper pack. I've embellished with pearls and flowers, some trim,  and tied a bow with pretty pink gingham ribbon.

I've filled my coach with some chocolates.




Well, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed my project.  Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love our creations. I only have one Tilda stamp but love it. They are so adorable but difficult to find around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love your creations. I only have one Tilda stamp. I think they are so adorable but difficult to find around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! I love our creations. I only have one Tilda stamp but love it. They are so adorable but difficult to find around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI she is super cute at her carriage just love the pretty colours and design ;0)

    ReplyDelete