Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lucky Edwin

Hi Everyone! Happy Memorial Day to you. I am currently at a picnic at my Aunt's house enjoying the first sunny day all weekend. We've had nothing but pouring rain and chilly temperatures during this long holiday weekend.  I actually had to build a fire in my wood burning stove to take the chill off.

Well, thanks for joining me today for Mini Monday at Magnolia-licious.  Today I used two stamps that fit perfectly together and that is Lucky Edwin and Golden Creek Background both in mini form.



I found a WANTED template, a REWARD template, and SHERIFF star off the computer and just printed them out on my color printer to embellish my card with. Aren't they fun?

Make sure to check out my DT mates fabulous cards at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so cool!! Love the way you did the wanted poster. Everything matches perfectly! :)
    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete